Dr. Justin Swanson, Austin, TX
Prompt, Personalized Care to meet your health care needs.
Dr. Justin Swanson, D.C., F.A.S.A.
Dr. Justin Swanson of Austin Chiropractic & Acupuncture is a leading Palmer College Chiropractor in Austin, Texas offering care for general health and wellness as well as back pain, sciatica, neck pain, headaches, migraines, extremity problems including numbness and tingling to the limbs, sports injuries, car accident injuries including whiplash, and more.
We welcome you as a patient and appreciate the opportunity to provide you with quality personalized chiropractic care. Our entire staff is dedicated to offering quality health care services for you and your family. We strive to deliver competent, courteous, convenient and cost-effective care that gets results.
Most of our new patients are referred in by other satisfied patients. Testimonials can be read on our Patient Reviews page.
If you are in need of acupuncture or if you need a chiropractor in Austin, TX we would love the opportunity to serve you! We are in network with most insurances.
- Iowa State University Undergraduate Studies
- Palmer College of Chiropractic Graduate; Dean’s List
- Clinical Teaching Assistant; Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Physiotherapy Teaching Assistant; Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Palmer College Clinic Abroad Program – Florianópolis, Brazil
- Certified in Acupuncture; Fellowship in the Acupuncture Society of America (F.A.S.A.)
- Doctor of Chiropractic; National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Doctor of Chiropractic; Texas Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Official Chiropractor of the Texas Stars Hockey Team
- Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner