Prompt, Personalized Care to meet your health care needs.
Dr. Jeffrey L. Swanson, D.C., CSCS, FASA
Dr. Swanson was born and raised in Sioux City, Iowa. After completing his undergraduate studies at Iowa State University, he received his Bachelor of Science and Doctor of Chiropractic degrees from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa; (the 1st chiropractic college in the world!)
Dr. Swanson continues to broaden his knowledge of the practice of chiropractic by taking part in numerous postgraduate programs including: Acupuncture, Sports Injury Seminars, Whiplash Masters’ Certification Seminars, and many more. Dr. Swanson remains to be at the forefront of chiropractic and its procedures by continually striving to deliver the care that each of our patients deserve.
Dr. Swanson has two brothers who also practice here in the Austin area. Dr. Jon Swanson of Bee Cave Chiropractic & Acupuncture and Dr. Justin Swanson of Austin Chiropractic & Acupuncture. Our goal is to help you improve your health naturally; without drugs or surgery.
- Palmer College of Chiropractic, Dean’s List.
- Iowa State University Undergraduate Education
- Athletic Training, Iowa State University.
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist, C.S.C.S.
- Certified in Acupuncture, Fellow Acupuncture Society of America (FASA)
- Whiplash Masters’ Certification, Spine Research Institute of San Diego
- Official Chiropractor for the 1998 Ironman Triathlon World Championships.
- Chiropractor for the Nike Golf Tour, 1998 Dakota Dunes Open.
- Chiropractic Rehabilitation and Sports Injury Assistant at Palmer College of Chiropractic.
- Member of Cedar Park Chamber of Commerce.
- Member of Cedar Park Breakfast Club.
- Volunteer at Samaritan Health Ministries Clinic.
- Chiropractor for the Dennis Quaid Charity Classic
- Cedar Park on the Move Volunteer
- Official Chiropractor for the Texas Stars Hockey Team