What Is Chiropractic?
Chiropractic is based on the scientific fact that your body is a self-regulating, self- healing organism.
These important functions are controlled by the brain. spinal cord, and all the nerves of the body. When your nervous system is working properly all of the tissues and organs of your body are designed to resist disease and ill-health. A common interference to the nervous system is the 24 moving, weight bearing bones of the spinal column. A loss of normal position or motion of these bones can irritate the nerves, tissues, and muscles surrounding these bones resulting in impaired nervous system function. This can result in pain or other abnormal function.
The goal for us at Cedar Park Chiropractic is to detect these bones and joints that are not functioning properly, adjust the specific areas, and recommend stretches, exercises or other conservative methods so that you and your nervous system can operate at its best.
On-site & Off-site Treatments
Each Swanson Chiropractor has an office and has developed unique relationships with other area providers to offer offsite services.
* Chiropractic Spinal Adjustments (also known as Spinal Manipulation); Extremity Manipulation.
* Orthopedic and Neurologic Examination.
* Diagnostic Digital X-Ray.
* Flexion Distraction Disc Management Techniques.
* Physiotherapy Modalities: Kinesiotape, TENS, Electric Stimulation, Interferential Therapy and Exercise Rehabilitation Prescription.
* Manual therapy procedures such as myofascial release and Active Release Technique.
* Acupuncture; electrical and needle acupuncture.
* CT Scan
* Bone Scans
* Bone Density Evaluations
* Complete Laboratory Services
* Internal Medicine
* Primary Care
* Physical Therapy
* Fitness Training